Say Hello To Harry!
Thursday 25th February 2016
So you've booked your Vintage Wedding Entertainment, but we thought you might like to get to know us a little more!
Below is our first Q&A to our gym-loving frontman Harry! In between him working on his guns, he has given us a little insight into him!
1. What do you consider your biggest achievement so far in your musical career?
Having one of my original songs playingin the credits of Ground Force.
2. Who are your musical influence?
Hear Say, Same Difference, Right Said Fred, Garfunkle not Simon, Jedward, S Club Juniors and Liberty X. (We'll let you make your own mind up about how much of that is strictly true!)
3. What's your favourite food?
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Owning Tailored Entertainment.
5. What do you like about performing with The Rustiques?
Singing with my friend Phoebe
6. Tell us an intertesting fact about yourself that we might not know?
I use oil instead of sun cream in the heat.
Ladies and Gentlemen, make of that what you will. One thing's for sure....there's never a dull moment when Harry's about!